3 days / 2 nights
Boston, first incorporated as a town in 1630, and as a city in 1822, is one of America’s oldest cities, with a rich economic and social history.
Tour Package Includes:
- 2 nights lodging
- 2 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Tour guide services for each day
- Admission to Boston Museum of Science, Boston Duck Tour, Prudential Center Observation.
- Salem Witch Museum, House of Seven Gables, New England Aquarium
- Ghost Tour, Boston Tea Party Ship and Museum, Freedom Trail
- Private hotel security
- One free chaperone for every 10 paid participants
This vibrant, thriving city is renowned for its cultural facilities, world-class educational institutions, champion sports franchises, as well as its place at the very forefront of American history.